Thursday, March 22, 2018

Gold "Foil" Unicorn

     Good day to you! I'm in a particularly good mood this morning. Been doing some Spring cleaning all week. Due to my busy nature I managed to have everything done early today so I can work on some new designs. I just finished a few and this one just doesn't make the cut for my shop. It is beautiful but I don't think it will sell well. That is good news for you though because you can get it for free. I have been trying off and on for a few weeks to make some unicorn related printables but I just haven't made anything I am completely happy with other than this piece. It is made with the digital effect to look like gold foil but please keep in mind it is not foil when it prints. I know to some of you that is a "Duh" but I already had one store customer mad with me that it was not foil when it printed out.

     This piece of printable wall art is a 300dpi JPEG file and is formatted to print out as a 8"x10" print. If you have an older printer you can take it to a print shop to have it done. Please print on a nice heavy cardstock for best results. If you want this free printable click here. If you enjoy this keep in mind I have an Etsy shop with more to choose from and they are budget friendly. Please Pin me, share me or comment. It helps me go a little further on the web!


No comments:

Post a Comment