Friday, March 9, 2018

Breathe...And Print This!

     Got another free printable wall art piece for you guys! I have seen this font style done for a while now and it seems to be very popular. I toyed around with it a little but I feel as if the market is too saturated with this type of printable. So saturated that I wouldn't make any sales off of it. That might not be the case but that is how I feel. That is good news for you though, because you are going to get it for free!

     This simplistic printable says "breathe". I made it as a test and also a reminder to do just that. Life can be overwhelming sometimes but we need to stop and breathe. This piece prints out as a 8"x10". I would recommend using a heavy cardstock to print on but if you don't want to then don't. You can get the JPEG file if you click here. You will be redirected for a moment before you can download. Please be patient as I am using them to share these files for free.

     If you like this please help me out by promoting my blog. You don't have to shout it from the rooftops but a comment, a Pin or a share goes a long way! Not required but appreciated!


No comments:

Post a Comment