Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Count Your Blessings, Free Printable Wall Art, Faux Gold Lettering

     Have you seen the printables with glitter or foil looking letters? They are very popular and for a few weeks were the bane of my existence. I had 3 messages when I first started offering my customized printables asking if I could do gold letters. Let me tell you, there are a ton of tutorials online for Photoshop, Illustrator and Gimp but hardly any for the program Krita. I use Krita. I did figure it out after a week of searching and adapting lessons that were made for Illustrator. After a bit of playing I figured it out and have made some printables here and there.
   
     If you haven't seen what I am talking about or you have and didn't know what the end results would look like, today's free printable wall art is for you. I made one of these for my shop and this one is a bit different for this blog. It is made to mimic calligraphy and the word "blessings" is done to look like gold foil. No, it will not shine or catch light when printed. It is just a digital special effect to mimic gold foil. Try it out and maybe you'll look for more for future purchases.

     This printable wall art is a 300dpi JPEG file that is formatted to print out as a 8"x10" picture. If you don't like to print at home you can send the file off to an online print company like Shutterfly or Staples. You can also upload it to a USB stick/drive and take it to a local printer. Most are now equipped to use that tech and print. You can get the free file if you click here.

     If you like this blog, please let me know. Comment, share, Pin it...it all helps! Or don't, it is your choice!



No comments:

Post a Comment