Monday, February 26, 2018

Be Adventurous, Free Printable Wall Decor

     Good morning reader! This morning I have a concept redo of a print I did in the early days of my shop. Instead of doing a solid pink background I made the font pink. I find that may be a little more printer friendly if you plan on printing at home. Sometimes I think customers are deterred by a lot of color or solid color backgrounds when buying printable wall decor. I personally don't mind printing ones like that but that's because I like to print on a good cardstock paper.
   
     If you would like to download this free wall art printable click here. It is a 300dpi JPEG file that is formatted to print out as an 8"x10". If you enjoy this leave me a comment and feel free to Pin any of my articles. No pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment